Business to Business Marketing Communications
R.H. Blake, Inc. is a specialized business-to-business marketing communications firm concentrating on work in three practice areas:
- Our Industrial Products Practice serves companies that sell products and services to manufacturing industries, generally via industrial distribution channels.
- Our Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Industry Practice serves companies that sell products or services to the pharmaceutical manufacturing industries or companies that sell medical devices to hospitals, HME, DME and other channels.
- Our Power Generation/Air Pollution Control Practice serves companies that sell products and services to utilities and private power producers and industrial manufacturers.
Within each of these areas, our business to business marketing communications specialization provides us with a strong appreciation of your business environment, including trade practices and regulatory issues. When we couple this knowledge with our pre-existing technology base, we are able to provide unique insight into the selling process to quickly address client needs.
Although we have been based in Cleveland, Ohio for over 60 years, more than half of our clients are in other cities, including many that are overseas. These out-of-town clients have sought us out via industry contacts for our specialized knowledge, recognizing the benefits that come with insight.
When Does a Specialized Advertising Firm Make Sense?
- When you don't have time to explain to your advertising agency:
- How a power plant works
- The development process for new drugs
- What motivates distributor salespeople
- How the sales cycle for a "considered purchase" unfolds
- The role of trade associations and users' groups for technical products
- Why the thought process of a safety manager is different than that of an operations manager
- Which trade publication editors are worth knowing
- When you want to have an independent, knowledgeable team to extract the most salient product benefits from your engineering or technical staff's recitation of product features
- When you are tired of having to write your own copy for your brochures, videos, website or press releases.